Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long SCO Update.

The window was shut and held, let’s see what happens next. I think the window will get another test to make sure it is closed and if it holds a rebound could happen. If not, more selling could occur, but I have to wait and see what happens. All I know is that the trend is up, and on pull backs to the 50 day rising EMA you go long. I got in at a good price with a daily MACD rising from a bottom, so I can wait it out a good while.

Daily Chart by

No comments:

Post a Comment